Protection de l'iguane et de son habitat
The International Iguana Foundation (IIF):
• Generates public awareness of threats facing iguanas today and the important role that iguanas play in maintaining healthy ecosystems.
• Works to restore these flagship species and their habitats through field conservation.
• Provides critical support to iguana recovery programs.
• Operates an annual small grants program to support the conservation of endangered iguanas.
• Works in partnership with a wide variety of organizations.
The International Iguana Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization registered in the state of Texas. All donations to the IIF are tax deductible.
The mission of the IIF is to ensure the survival of iguanas and their habitats through conservation and scientific programs that enhance the survival of wild iguanas and their habitats.